Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Say What You Feel....


What You Want. Say What You Feel. Lifes Too Short. This joint right here was more therapy than anything. i wasnt tryna be drake or kanye west, I was just honestly saying exactly what i felt at that time, some of which i still feel. I was just feeling like all these other artists are making it & they dont even have passion any more. They dont read anymore. They want it to look real easy, when i feel like you have a obligation to atleast try to be the best you can be. But i guess everyone isnt blessed to be able to put things together like myself. I have to definitely credit my mother for pushing me- she's a poet & scholar. But any way not tryn to talk you to death just download it & come to your own conclusions! 1

No comments:

Post a Comment