Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Month, New Day, New Dollars, New Attitude...



What Up Yall?

I aint been on this join in about FIVE months!!! its cool tho.. i just been using these days to reflect what im doing this music thing for. I been saying to myself the game right now lacks alot of passion and creativity. Artists now are only making songs for the club & radio - instead of approaching everything like ... i love this shit!

Me on one hand i wanna make records for everybody. I will never ever limit my audience intentionally. i got too much talent for that! .. okay JK im aight! - i guess. Never getting comfortable with my skill always pushing to be better. simply because i want to be GREAT not mediocre. but anyways be looking for big things from a lil boy from chicago named "KM" . I think i would be him. I am! Lol.

btw check out my new music thats up! - http://www.myspace.com/KMthaOriginal

Peace - signing off -Kme Shawty!

No comments:

Post a Comment